Rob McLean - 00:00-06:00 GMT

I'm Rob McLean. I'm from New York. People think most folks from New York are gruff and mean.....but I'm not!

I first developed an interest in being on the radio when I was a little kid listening to Dan Ingram on WABC in New York City. I always loved Dan's style. Instead of ANNOUNCING, like most disc jockeys did, Dan sounded very natural, like he was just talking to YOU. And he was always funny and clever. (Read More...)





JB - 06:00-10:00 GMT

Hi there, it’s me – JB, jovial jock, model mother and wacko wife! A native Washingtonian through and through, which is a rare find here in D.C. Most people who are born here eventually cash in their residency for other exotic destinations. Not me!

I love living in the Nation’s Capital, the hot seat of the world. Cultures from all around the world are represented here. Just check out our restaurants. Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, Greek, Middle Eastern, Vietnamese! (Read More...)





Stacy Lyn - 11:00-15:00 GMT

So, you really want to know about ME??? Yes, I am a woman of mystery.....a woman that thrives on adventure.....traveling to exotic lands.....studying exotic paintings....drinking only the finest of wines.....NOT!

Let's get real here!! I am a pretty normal, goofy, 30-something chick that loves all things pop culture. I have been sucked into every silly reality show on the tube: Amazing Race, American Idol, Survivor, Rock Star...you get the idea! My favorite non-reality shows: Weeds, Entourage, Sopranos, and The Office. (Read More...)




Mike Kaufman - 15:00-19:00 GMT

Hello! It's your buddy Mike Kaufman, with a few things I think you should know about me. First off, contrary to what you might have heard, I now wear pants when I’m on the air. I experimented without them for a while, and it's true that I am comfortable performing "pantless." However, in the wake of various complaints from co-workers and a terse letter from the Board of Health...I remain a fully dressed DJ.

Now, seriously, what do you really need to know about me? Basically that broadcasting my global radio shows on the WorldSpace Satellite Radio Network is the most fun I’ve ever had! Every day I get to play great music and visit with a worldwide audience. It’s wonderful! (Read More...)




Linda Rose - Weekends 00:00-06:00 GMT

Believe it or not, my entire youth was spent playing and studying classical piano – I had a demanding European instructor from the age of 7 and envisioned I would become a great pianist, performing on the world stage someday. Little did I know that gazillions of other, and better, pianists all over the world had the same dream! And that only a handful can make a career out of it. I went on to get a degree in classical piano, but had a reality check in college that a performance career was unlikely. Providence intervened.

Pop radio caught my ear and I thought a career on air would be great fun. (Maybe a subconscious rebellion again all those years of serious music study?). (Read More...)