JB - 06:00-10:00 GMT

Hi there, it’s me – JB, jovial jock, model mother and wacko wife! A native Washingtonian through and through, which is a rare find here in D.C. Most people who are born here eventually cash in their residency for other exotic destinations. Not me!

I love living in the Nation’s Capital, the hot seat of the world. Cultures from all around the world are represented here. Just check out our restaurants. Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, Greek, Middle Eastern or Vietnamese, whatever it is you’re looking for there’s somewhere to find it here in Washington. And that’s a good thing for me, because unlike the rest of the Radio Voyager crew, I’m not very fond of cooking. I cook only out of bare necessity. If I didn’t my children would starve, or be forced to live off of "Oodles of Noodles" - that my husband’s specialty.

Rick and I are the proud parents of two rambunctious little boys. Arick, who turns 11-years-old this year, is an avid sports fan just like his dad. Their sport of choice is American football. 4-year-old Darick can’t wait to join them on the field. Together we make up a happy family of four. If you’d met our 4-year-old Darick face-to-face, you’d understand why we stopped there.

We share a love of music … Dad’s a different kind of DJ, Darick likes to sing and Arick’s musical tastes are as varied as my own. Our other favorite things include eating out, catching the latest movie or exploring the great outdoors. Swings and slides are tops on our list, as is spending time with our extended family. Did I mention, eating out!

Besides spending time with my own family, I love hanging out with my WorldSpace clan. I never knew working could be so much fun. There’s such an interesting mix of people and personalities here that there’s never a dull moment! And then there’s you guys! The Radio Voyager listeners are the icing on my cake! Thanks so much for taking the voyage with me! Just for the record, Stacy Lyn better stay away from my man! I don’t mind sharing Sting with her, but LENNY is MINE!